Bricktown Brewery dining rooms are now open.
The health and safety of our guests and team members has always been our first priority.
As we welcome you back into our dining rooms, we remain committed to this promise.
All of our Bricktown Brewery restaurants have the following policies and procedures
– Following guidelines from each state and the Center for Disease Control and
– Specific employees dedicated to cleaning high-touch areas in our restaurant.
– Practicing safe social distancing.
– Reconfiguring seating in the dining room, patio and bar to meet social distancing
– Requiring all managers and staff members to wear masks all times.
– We have switched to single-use disposable menus.
TAKE-OUT AND CURBSIDE:
We are taking extra precautions to help ensure a safe experience when picking up
take-out orders from our restaurants.
– Order online and pay ahead (saves you time and significantly minimizes contact).
– Use our Curbside pickup service whether you’re ordering online or phoning in your
order; you don’t even have to get out your car—we will bring it to you.
Please click HERE and choose your location to see their menu.
Our DoorDash delivery provider has implemented the following:
– Orders automatically default to the no-contact option, “Leave it at my door”.
– You can also leave additional details about drop-off location to help your Dasher,
such as “Leave next to the plant”.
– DoorDash is providing hand sanitizer and gloves to Dashers.
– DoorDash is also in direct communication with health experts regarding best
These are just some of the changes Bricktown Brewery is making to provide a safe
environment so that you can enjoy the Local Beer, Great Food and Truly Friendly
Service you’ve come to expect from us.
Please click HERE and choose your location to see their menu
© 2020 Bricktown Brewery. All Rights Reserved.